Tue, 14 Sept|
St Richard's School
Christmas card templates coming home!
During the week commencing the 13th of September, the children will be coming home from school with their Christmas card templates for them to complete at home.
Time & Location
14 Sept 2021, 15:15 – 12 Nov 2021, 15:10
St Richard's School, Cawley Rd, Chichester PO19 1XB, UK
About the Event
STEP ONE – Children come home with their blank template. Please give your child/ren time at home to complete their masterpiece on the template!
Here are some instructions to make sure the children’s Christmas card design turns out the best it can!
1) Please keep drawings within the black border, anything outside the border will be cropped and will not appear on the design.
2) If the design has any text, make sure this is inside and clear of the black border. For best results we recommend that you use felt tip pens or coloured drawing pencils (using a firm pressure). You can also use paint, wax crayons or paper collage.
3) Please do not use glitter, metallic paper, fluorescent colours or 3D objects on the drawing templates as they give varying results on the final cards.
4) Make sure all of the artwork is within the black border on the drawing templates. While background colours to the edge of the border are welcomed, important elements, for example, text, Christmas tree stars or angels could be cropped if they are not clearly inside the drawing area.
5) Ensure the child’s name is clearly readable at the bottom of the drawing template. We advise that parents/carers write the child’s name on the drawing template as this is printed on the reverse of the card so you need it to be correct and readable! Please use CAPITAL LETTERS.
There are four pre-drawn templates ready for colouring in (Reindeer, baubles, Christmas tree and elf). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to email you a copy to download for your child to colour in.
STEP TWO - The FINAL date for templates to be returned to the class teacher is Monday 27th September
STEP THREE – The children’s sample card with their design printed on arrive at school and your child/ren will come home with it along with an order form to show you.
STEP FOUR – The FINAL deadline for order forms to be given into the school office is Monday 18th October.
STEP FIVE – Your orders of Christmas cards, bags for life, wrapping paper, mugs and gift tags will arrive at school around the w/c November the 8th and further information will be released nearer the time about collecting your order.
Children recieve their Christmas card template from their class teacher.
6 hours 10 minutes
The FINAL date for templates to be returned to the class teacher is Monday 27th September